4-Year-Old Girl Walks On Stage And Starts Speaking 7 Different Languages

Majority of us can probably speak up to 2 to 3 languages with the odd exception of some . Some 60% of the population can speak only one language while the rest 40% can speak more than one language. 10% of the people who can speak more than one language can speak up to five languages with years of training. 4-year-old Bella Devyatkina from Moscow made speaking seven languages seem easy on a Russian television show “Amazing People”. Not only can she speak 7 languages but she can fluently read and write in all of them, and she can hold a conversation in all of them. Her intelligent mind can go as far as solving riddles in each language. Bella can speak English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, and Russian.

.

What are your thoughts?

This Group Sat Down And Started Singing The Most Beautiful Christmas Song Ever, Chills
Previous
Military Dad Leaves 190 ‘Kisses’ For His Son, The Reason Why Is Heartwarming
Next