Careless Nurse Wraps Newborn Baby In Electric Blanket, Baby Suffers 2nd Degree Burns

A newborn baby was wrapped in an electric blanket by a nurse, despite the instruction manual stating it is not safe for babies. The baby was only 3 hours old when it suffered second-degree-burns to 20% of its body. The baby was placed in the blanket by the nurse in order to raise its body temperature. The hospital in New Taipei City, Taiwan tried shifting the blame onto the manufacturer of the blanket, despite their manual stating it’s not suitable for babies. The hospital was fined $8,000 and ordered to pay the family compensation of $500.

.
Baby burned in New Taipei City hospital: Careless nurse wraps newborn in electric blanket

What are your thoughts?

Woman Rescued A Dying Bald Eagle From A Bear Trap Gets Arrested
Previous
Two Brothers Rescued A Dying Bald Eagle From Bear Trap, Get Arrested
Next