Jesses and his wife were excited for the new arrival of the baby boy, but at home their central heating had stopped working and were worried. Jesses was panicking as he could not bring a newborn home during winter without any heating. He called up his local repair company and Craig picked. Magnuson Sheet Metal managed to fix his furnace in time for the newborn baby’s arrival when the invoice came the family was shocked. Instead of charging the family, Magnuson Sheet Metal decided to not charge the couple as an act of kindness.
Heating Stops Working Before Newborns Arrival, Mother Is Shocked At The Repair Bill
Local business helps family when furnace breaks before newborn's arrival