Her Entire Family Died Because Of A Simple Mistake She Overlooked

Maria Chelysheva became an orphan at 8-Years-Old after her entire family died to a batch of old rotting potatoes that her family kept in the cellar. Her father, mother, brother and grandmother went into the cellar one-by-one and never returned. Rotting potatoes produce more glycoalkaloids which lead to toxic gasses. If your potatoes are getting old, just throw them away. [Source]

screen-shot-2016-10-14-at-4-34-04-pm

ENTIRE FAMILY DIES AFTER YOUNG WOMAN MAKES A SIMPLE MISTAKE IN THE KITCHEN!