Owner Poured Boiling Hot Water On Puppy Because He Chewed His Phone

Horrific photos are shown below of a poor puppy Tuffy who suffered third-degree burns. Tuffy’s owner poured hot boiling water on him because he chewed his phone. Tuffy is six weeks old and his life had been turned upside down. Yan Yingying rescued the poor puppy and rushed it to an animal clinic for emergency treatment. Veterinarian Emily Drayton was shocked at Tuffy’s condition and was unable to stop her tears flowing from her face. More than sixty percent of Tuffy’s body was damaged and is on his way to making a swift recovery thanks to Emily and her team.

.
Tuffy - a dog who refused to be beaten by cruelty

What are your thoughts?

Someone Left A Guitar In James Cordens Car, Then Look Who Gets In, Shocked!
Previous
She Asked Her ‘Caveman’ Partner To Have A Makeover, No-One Believed The Results
Next