Toddler Dies From Eating Grapes, The Reason Why Left The Mother In Shock

Emma Carver went shopping with her 2-year-old son Ayyan Umar, her son met his fate while they were in the fruit and vegetable aisle. Emma decided to pick up some grapes and gave them to her son Ayyan while they were still shopping around. She gave him a handful, moments later she turned around to find him choking on them. The mother called for help and by the time paramedics got there the boy was already deceased. They pulled out jammed grapes from his throat. The mother now wants to alert other parents about the dangers of grapes.

.
Local family devastated after toddler chokes on grapes while shopping

What are your thoughts?

Woman Thinks No One’s Watching, Has No Idea The Cameras Caught Her Every Move
Previous
Girl Born Without A Face, Doctors Tell Parents To Let Her Die, Reaches Her 9th Birthday
Next