A 5-year-old boy went to his neighbor’s house when his mother blacked out in the shower due to a seizure. He is now being recognized as an honorary firefighter for helping his mother and getting help. Sal Cicalese’s quick thinking saved his mothers life and was smart enough to go to the closest adult he knew. He took his baby sister with him as she could not be left alone. When Jessica Penoyer opens the door she was shocked and Sal told her that her mom was dead. Shocked in the moment she called 9-1-1 and when they got there they managed to resuscitate her.
Woman Opens The Door To Find A 5-Year-Old All Alone Holding Onto His Baby Sister
Valley mother praises young son for saving her life