Baby Burned At Day-Care Center, The Reason Why Left Parents In Shock And Angry

5-year-old Tevari Campbell was left with second-degree burns after he pulled a cup of hot water off the table. The boy’s mother was left petrified after she saw her son with the injuries, she says that she pays good money to be reassured that her son is being looked after at all time, but that is not the case. She blames the negligence of the day care staff for leaving a cup of boiling water laying around. The mother goes onto saying that it could have been anything such a knife or scissors which could have caused a fatality. Officials are investing the incident but the CCTV footage of the day was wiped before the police got there. Others are thinking something else may have happened and that they are covering it up with a different story.

Baby burned at day-care center