Newborn Baby Dies After Parents Make One Common Mistake, They Regret Everything

Giving your baby a good night kiss is nothing people should be alarmed by but having loads of people kiss your baby might be. Mariana Sifrit was only 18-days-old when she passed away after being diagnosed with meningitis HSV-1. The 18-day-old baby’s organs began to fail and she stopped breathing altogether, all because she was kissed by someone with the infection.

-->
Parents Whose Newborn Died From a Kiss: 'This Was a Freakish Accident'