Animal Aid Unlimited got a call on their helpline of a stray dog that suffered severe burns. When the animal rescuers got there, they straight away noticed it was acid burns, their suspicions were confirmed when a witness came forward. They claimed the dog slept outside a woman’s house every night, despite her attempts to move him he would always come back. So the woman resorted to throwing acid on the poor dog which dissolved his skin all the way down to his muscle. The woman begged for forgiveness when she was being arrested, she given a £200 fine.